Friday, July 27, 2012

Movies!

We have hit up our fair share of movies this summer, having seen all of the recent pint-sized shows: Madagascar 3, Brave, and today, I took the girls to Ice Age 4.
We had the theater to ourselves, and I mean entirely to ourselves! Let's just say there is an odd sense of eeriness being in a big theater all by yourself. Thankfully the girls have not seen the news lately with the horrific theater shooting; I, however, have and thus, was a complete mess throughout the show. I tried to relax and was kept busy with Sidney asking for popcorn, her Icee, gum, a napkin, repeat. Eventually she caught on to my constant looking over my shoulder routine and turned around in her chair asking me who I was looking at. Regan was so into the show, she simply loves movies. She memorizes lines after just one viewing but will watch them over an over again.
I think next time I'll wait for Ryan to be able to join us!

No comments: