Sunday, July 01, 2012

Herman The German

We had a trip up Herman The German yesterday while we were in New Ulm for the day. The girls just love visiting Herman, though it was blistering hot, and even hotter at the top. As a result of the bright sun, I didn't catch too many great photos from the top, but I did manage to get a lot of shots of the stairs. I should have counted, but this place has A LOT of them! 
 Regan is generally great at taking pictures for me. She stops and turns to smile, whenever I ask her.
 LOVE THAT! 
 Starting from the top, I took pictures as we headed down. This is the creepy ladder area that goes to the top. I'm so glad my girls think of this as an adventure and not as something that is scary. 
 Down down down we go (Sidney tends to drop a flip flop around this area....and it often drops all. the. way. down!)
 I happen to like the spiral stair case the best. 
 It keeps going and going and going
 And finally we hit the base and we are safely back (almost) on solid ground. 

No comments: