Saturday, July 07, 2012

Another Saturday at home

Today we hosted some of my girlfrieds/families from college and it always proves to be a wonderful gathering. Lucy and Nathan nicknamed Ryan "the squirter guy" from last year's squirt gun fights, so today he had to live up to this name.

There were a lot of kiddos in tow. We gave them water balloons to toss at the fence and for whatever reason, they automatically lined up in birth order....without realizing it! 

Sidney and Lucy are only 4 months apart in age. They played great together all day long despite the sun, lack of naps and need to share all sorts of toys. 

Regan and Nathan (Lucy's brother) are only ONE week apart! I went to visit Jen just after she had Nathan, not knowing that I was 2 days from giving birth myself! I still laugh as the girls who drove with me to Chatfield said they would deliver my baby on the side of the road if it came down to it. These two are best of friends when we get together and today was just the same. They played in the pool over 6 hours barely getting out to eat. 

I love these girls!
Thanks for a wonderful day!




1 comment:

jenallen said...

It was such a great day! Thanks as always for your hospitality - we always enjoy it so much. The kids (and I) had a wonderful time!