Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Regan's Birthday Eve

Tonight we not only celebrated Valentine's day, we also celebrated Regan's birthday eve! Tomorrow she will turn 6 and I simply cannot believe how quickly time has gone. Six years ago tonight, I made a spaghetti dinner, and then laid on the couch while Ryan cleaned up afterwards. I never dreamed I would go into labor the next morning, 4 weeks earlier than expected. But thankfully we were blessed with a very healthy baby! 

Each year I make a video slideshow for the girls' birthday, click HERE to see the video created to celebrate SIX years! 
Tomorrow she will wake up to celebrate 100 days of school AND her 6th Birthday!! We love you sweet baby big girl! 

1 comment:

Kari Wendinger said...

Great job on the slideshow! They always make me cry. :) Happy birthday, Regan! Seems like yesterday your mommy called to tell me you arrived early. Now you're a beautiful young lady. Enjoy your special day. We love you!