Saturday, January 28, 2012

Winter Show 2012

Regan participated in her first (and second) Dance Endeveaors winter show(s) today. She was in awe as she watched the big girls dance and loved every second of having attention on her. 
She does very well on stage, no fear at all and really enjoys performing. My little ham. 
After her dance, I brought her into the audience so she could watch with the rest of the family. This show really was amazing; the talent blows my mind.

 This is Regan and her BFF from kindergarten. Yes, her buddy is closer to Sidney's height than Regan's. 
 And our beloved babysitter, Claire. She has been Regan's inspiration to dance. Tonight as I tucked Regan into bed she said "mommy, I think I'm going to dance as long as Claire keeps on dancing". It's nice to have such a great role model! 
I'm working on the video; it should be up and ready tomorrow!

No comments: