Saturday, October 01, 2011

Regan lately

Regan is now a month into Kindergarten and continues to learn and amaze us. After spending a couple of hours in her classroom helping out yesterday, I think I'm just as amazed with the patience of her kindergarten teacher as I am with the amount of information Regan has learned. That lady has some ability to keep up her energy level and patience for 6.5 hours/day, 5 days/week. She's a saint. Regan came home practicing the Pledge of Allegiance yesterday and at one point, it went something like this...."I pledge allegiance to the flag"...."one ninja, under God".
Um, ninja? Oh yea, she means nation! It's clearly a work in progress.

I've been taking her to swimming lessons for the last 4 weeks. She knew how to swim, but she lacked technique and wasted a lot of energy in getting from point A to point B. Just look at her go now! And we have 10 more weeks of swimming left, what on earth will she learn!?

No comments: