Friday, June 04, 2010

This girl melts my heart

Sidney is such a sweet girl :) She can hold her own in a playground fight but can melt your heart all in the same moment. The other morning, she woke up with some crazy hair; I don't think she wanted me to snap her picture with her wild 80's hair.
But I did anyway... oh I can't wait to put this one in the paper someday!
Our new house has a play room. Well, I've designated it a play room; Ryan would've preferred it to be "his" room. It's really an amazing sun room, just off the dining area overlooking the pool and back yard. Nice view for a playroom; sorry Ryan. But with toys in this room versus a basement (think our old house), the kids, I mean Sidney, actually play with toys! She dug into the dress up bin this morning and couldn't get enough of it!
Really, she can smile :)
This afternoon, while the rest of us played in the pool, this little cutie stuffed her face silly with cheese balls. Who doesn't love a nice snack of cheese balls every once in a while!? See that belly hanging out, it's simply adorable!

2 comments:

Kari Wendinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari Wendinger said...

You have no idea how badly I wanted to sit in the other chair and stuff my face with cheese balls!