Friday, June 11, 2010

Chutes and ladders

Today, I learned about a place nearby(unofficially) named Chutes and Ladders. I found pictures online, showed them to Ryan and his response was "Holy Schnikies!" You might think the same....
The girls had such a wonderful time getting lost in the sea of double nets dangling high above ground leading to super fun slides only to go back for some more.
And not to be outdone, Sidney followed Regan's lead by going down this slide while I took this picture of Ryan at the bottom, just to show how long this "chute" was! Thankfully it was so humid she didn't gain much speed and I quickly caught up to her.
Eventually, after many times following Sidney into the "ladders" (because there was no way I was leaving a 21 mo old fend for herself that high off the ground), I was exhausted and opted to take her down to the lake for a photo op.
Because she's just so darn adorable.
We promised the girls we'd be going back, and Regan made us promise
it wouldn't be too many sleeps before we go back again!

No comments: