Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Twas the night before Christmas

I love that the kids let me take their pictures so often. And I love it even more when they come up with ideas and ask for me to take their pictures! 
Just before Christmas, Lincoln said he needed lights just like on the tree. I couldn't believe that he remembered doing this scene the year prior and was asking for it again. He and Sidney got all tangled up and posed for me under the twinkling tree. 


I tried getting a picture of them facing forward wearing their Christmas pajama's, though couldn't capture all of their eyes at the same time. I knew I had a better shot at turning them around and letting them admire the tree and talk about the presents that would soon fill the space below. 


I love these three with my whole heart (and then some). 

No comments: