Saturday, January 13, 2018

Paw Patrol "be there on the double"

And now that you too are singing the theme song....you're welcome :) HA! 

I had the opportunity to take Lincoln to Paw Patrol Live this weekend, as part of his Christmas gift. I wasn't sure what to expect, I mean, I had seen Sesame Street Live as well as oodles of ____ on Ice performances. But I was puzzled about this show. Maybe it's because to me, Paw Patrol is still a pretty new cartoon. But I also wondered how they would animate these dogs. 



Our girls never watched this show; and even during dance carpool today, Regan's friend gave me a look  like I was speaking Greek and finally replied "that must be a new cartoon cuz I've never heard of them"! 


Well, Lincoln and I sat through a 90 minute performance of those giant stuffed Paw Patrol puppets, and he loved every minute of it. Oh the things we do for our children! He was so worried it was going to be over (long before it was) and kept asking after each song if it was over. He just wanted more! I'll be honest, I had more fun watching him than watching the show. But isn't that how it always goes? 

He wants to go back, I suggested he bring Ryan....who would probably rather poke his eyeballs out with toothpicks than watch that show ;) 
But like I told Ryan "you're not 4, so you aren't going to love it!". 

Until next time Paw Patrol! 

No comments: