Thursday, June 22, 2017

May little things

With the pace at which we are moving around these days, I'm going to borrow the idea of monthly "little things" and hopefully it will mean at least a memory of the fun things that happened throughout each month. We'll start with May little things.

We shared some fun lunches before the end of school with the girls and their adorable friends.


Mother's day came and went, was full of love from our little ones and a (not as terribly long as I thought) U of MN Graduation commencement ceremony.


Regan performed in her band concert, then raced over to her dress rehearsal before having to skip softball practice for the night with all the other hoopla going on.



Our girls had a combined 4 dance recitals and together performed 14 dances and I sat through all of it :)


We started playing summer ball, then it got cold and then it got warm again. And although it's June, I still have the bag of hats, mittens and warm clothes in my trunk....just in case.

Sidney won player of the game.



And then took 2nd place in her gymnastics meet! Way to go Sidney :)


Ryan ventured over to Germany for a week of travel, fun and far too much food! We were very jealous that he left us behind.



The kids and I ventured to New Ulm while Ryan was away and got to meet one of my dad's trees on the golf course.  Plus I managed to help my mom do some tree trimming and somehow the girls and I ended up on the roof of the shed as I trimmed trees!




It was a wild month, but I wouldn't want it any other way! And just like that we were on to end of school events and the beginning of summer. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ: Thanks for helping out. You had a full May. Now June is almost gone, where did the time go? Slow down.