Thursday, September 18, 2014

A visit from gramma

It's been a bit of a crazy week around here. Tonight as I rest my head, I thank my lucky stars for my mom who has always helped me out tremendously, but definitely in the last week. With Ryan out of state for work, she swooped in like the angel she is tackling painting projects, sewing up seams on pants, helping with pick up/drop off and homework assignments for the girls. Oh, and tending to a little guy who we pulled from daycare for a couple of days...and this little boy is starting to move so he sure surprised her. We were so happy to have her company while Ryan was away. 
What a week! 
Thanks Gramma!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ: Thank you for the time I got to spend with your family. The time seems to go by faster each time I come to your place. Love it.