Thursday, October 31, 2013

Our family of five

On Monday October 28, 2013, our family went from four to five in just the blink of an eye. 
The even bigger news is we added a BOY! 
Lincoln Ryan was born at 3:28pm weighing 9 lbs 6 oz. 
He is one. big. boy. 
 

Ryan was so shocked to hear "it's a boy!", that he literally didn't have a reaction.
Stunned. 
I reached my arm out from the side of my bed to touch him and make sure he was still alive and said "you got your boy!".

Priceless 


We are all so very much in love with this bundle of joy

I had some fun in the hospital taking pictures next to the large window. Lincoln placed his finger in his mouth and gave us a double chin just as I snapped this photo. 


The girls are loving him up and all we hear is "when can I hold him?" minute after minute as they fight over whose turn it is to hold him. 


All in all he's a pretty lucky, special little boy and we are all so happy he is here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family. We love you so much. GJ