Friday, May 17, 2013

Sidney update

I am so lucky to be able to spend Fridays with this little cutie. We have loads of fun together, dancing, getting the house back in order from the week, talking, running errands, playing, singing and just being together. I loved my day off with Regan when she was younger, then with both of the girls, and now with my Ninnie. She is one sweet little girl, and so very funny. Her latest antic is to hike her pants up, tuck in her shirt (the Steve Urkle look) and in a silly voice say "did I do that?". We can thank Ryan for teaching her :) 

She does an amazing job of solo play while I'm spending a little time cleaning or getting in a quick 30 minute work out. And I thank my lucky stars that we get one more year together before I send her off to the big world of Kindergarten. With a September birthday, she missed the official "cut off" and although she's quite ready in all aspects, I'm happy to have her one more year! She's loving, independent, sweet and sassy all rolled up into one petite little frame. 

She loves technology too and is constantly asking to play on the iPad or my iPhone. She likes Regan's iPod too (don't tell Regan!). Sidney is definitely my "take my picture mom" little girl. As you can see, she will strike a pose at any chance. All I do is tell her I'm going to take her picture and voila, she's posing for me. Oh how I love this sweet and feisty little 4 year old! 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ says: She looks professional. Strike a pose Sidney. Love them both.