Friday, May 31, 2013

Busy days of school

With the end of the school year upon us, I am spending endless hours with Regan at her school. Today was their "Olympic Day" (think track and field day in elementary school fashion). The kids look forward to this day where they spend ALL DAY outdoors doing various relays/activities. 
Oh who are we kidding, it's not the activities that Regan is excited about....it's the socializing! 

In order to volunteer on a Friday, I need some back up support.
Enter my mom to the rescue. This woman is a saint!! 
She drove 100 miles, with the possibility that the rain wasn't going to clear up and I wouldn't need her help. 
 She knows how important it is for me to volunteer at Regan's school and didn't hesitate at my request for help. Well, the rain stayed away, and she/Sidney came to cheer on the kids all morning.


I love getting to see Regan at school; with her friends and listening to other parents or teachers as her leader. She's the same sweet Regan we love so much! 


No comments: