Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let the fun begin....

Sidney is our poor sleeper. She just can't figure it out. Some nights she is up for an hour, other nights she has a night terror and it feels like 5 hours. Lately she has been begging for a move into her big girl bed. No more crib. Today she pleaded for me to transition her bed. And I finally caved. On one condition: she stay in her bed ALL NIGHT LONG. She was so excited, stating "I think I'm tired now!" as she waited for us to announce bedtime. Regan kept saying "I'm so excited for you Sidney!".
As for the rule, well, Sidney agreed....until bedtime when she whimpered about being scared. A few extra minutes holding her hand and talking her through it and she was fine.
It could be a very very l----o----n---g night. Sweet dreams little one.

2 comments:

Hudson and Paxton said...

How did it go?

Anonymous said...

GJ says: Can't wait to hear how the first night went.....