Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Work hard, laugh harder

My office gives me amazing views, on most days. For 8 years I have looked out floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows into a summer courtyard where hospital visitors and employees spend breaks and catch a breath of fresh air. This summer, unfortunately, the hospital is getting a new roof and so the space outside of my office has been transformed into a construction ground. Now, my patients and I watch as the large crane brings up/down debris, tools and other odd items. Today, we watched them switch out the mini-biff. The comments shared among my coworkers had me laughing out loud; wondering what if the door opened and a construction worker was INSIDE! or what if the bottom fell out and crud fell everywhere.
Work hard, laugh harder.

1 comment:

Kari Wendinger said...

You should take more pictures from your window. It helps me understand where you're located!