Saturday, June 18, 2011

More "firsts"

I wouldn't have guessed that I'd still be writing about "firsts" when it came to Regan. But today she had two more "firsts" in her journey of growing up. She convinced me to tag along during a pedicure so she too could get some cute flowers on her toenails. We do a lot of 'at-home' mani/pedis, but this was definitely her first at a salon. She adored being pampered and having both fingers/toes painted the most adorable shade of pink that a girl could ask for! She took it all in stride, from having the odd toe separator in place to sitting still during the drying process.
But let's just say she was thrilled to be headed home to see Nala again.

Due to the rainy day, we spent time staying indoors and Regan learned to hula using TWO hoops at the same time! Her second "first" of the day. Click HERE for a video.

Update on day 2 of dog sitting: Boy is this dog getting spoiled! I've learned there is definitely some truth in the saying "being followed around like a puppy dog". Nala follows me everywhere! From the kitchen, to the laundry room, and the bathroom to the toy room, Nala comes with me. The second I sit down, she hops on my lap for a break; and when I stand up, she brings me a toy to throw for her to chase. The girls and I love her; Ryan would gladly send her back.
I'm guessing we wear her out a bit :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

regan, you amaze me with your two hula hoops!!!