Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring has sprung

With consistent temps in the 40's and pushing 50 the past few days, I was more than ready to take on the puddles instead of the snow. Let washing machine failure ruin my day. So much for being able to wash all those wet clothes. Plan B: Go outside but attempt to stay fairly clean. While Regan headed out to a birthday party, Sidney and I took on Plan B. We went for a walk with snow boots, not really stopping to splash, and then played on our playset. Her pants got dirty but her jacket and hat stayed clean. Yea!
Too bad we later went shopping and I became victim of a hit and run (we're both ok, we stopped at a red light and the dude behind me decided his imaginary light turned green!?). Once we made it into the store, Sidney fell victim to a very mean boy who rudely walked up to her and pulled her pony tail! Oh the joys of a Saturday afternoon.

The oldest of the group earned a 'white belt' at her friend's birthday party; we should have had her with to protect us this afternoon!! Ryan tells me that during a break at the party, he spotted Regan with her (adorable lovely boyfriend) Ben holding hands! How stinkin' cute is that. Well, Ryan doesn't think it's cute, he's already picturing her at 16.
I think at church tomorrow we'll pray for a better day!

No comments: