Friday, March 25, 2011

Books and tears

Both girls love to look and "read" books, especially Sidney. Seems like this age is when both girls love(d) sitting with a pile of books and "reading" them on their own. Regan seems to now prefer that we actually read to her, but can also be found throughout the day looking through books. Sidney took a shortened nap today *sigh* but played like this (see below) for an hour while I made a dessert and cleaned up the kitchen. Bless her heart!
Regan woke up 2 hours later....have i mentioned that this kid naps like a champ?, and found her own little spot to read. Unfortunately, we quickly went from this....
to this.
I can't really be sure how it all happened, but that big crocodile tear under her right eye made me so incredibly sad.
Until I realized those tears were her way of begging me to use MY camera. Sorry sweetie, those tears aren't going to work.

No comments: