Thursday, March 03, 2011

Picture time

We've had a few pictures taken of the girls recently. While definitely not their best work, it captures who they are at this wonderful time.

Regan enjoys dance and gymnastics. Her dance instructor organized pictures of the class as well as individual pictures. Kinda cheesy backdrop/props but still one adorable little girl in a very girly, pink sparkly dance costume with adorable tiny white ballet slippers.
We headed to the mall for some 5 year pictures of Regan. My plan is to get more pictures this summer with a photographer that will come outdoors (when we're all glowing with a tan, the girls with blonde locks and sun kissed cheeks), but this is what we got on that particular day with a pretty horrible rookie photographer.
And as for some pictures together?...well, that is pretty much disastrous. Cute?, yes. But let's face it, I could take a picture like this on my camera. Trust me, I have plenty to prove it :)

No comments: