Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party 2010-Round 2

After a quick dinner, we got back into costume and headed to meet some friends for another Halloween Party that we attend annually.
But first, I snagged a picture of Cinderella and the Chicken
There were lots of games and indoor trick or treating....
And of course, there's this 3 story indoor park that is a favorite for Regan and her buddy, Emerson. Sidney went up with Ryan once and insisted on coming back down quickly.
Ryan got in on the fun too, ok, well all of the adults did but he's the lucky
one to be featured on the blog! This is not an easy toy to maneuver!
Regan got a bit of a scare out of the haunted house. She didn't realize I went in the side door and was waiting for her inside; she actually jumped as I snapped this picture and then followed it up with a good laugh! Let's just say she does better than me when scared....
I tried and tried to get a good picture of them with this Halloween scene in the background; this was my final try and it just cracks me up!!
Apparently, if you add me into the photo, they do a little better at posing :)

No comments: