Thursday, September 10, 2009

One year ago....

One year ago today at 7:30am, I debated going into work. One year ago today at 9am, I was having some major back pains throughout a morning meeting. One year ago today at 10:50am, my water broke....in my office! And what does a girl do when her water breaks in her office while wearing a dress? She sits down on her garbage can. Ryan still laughs saying he would've broke the garbage :)
As for what happened after that, I quickly called my coworker to get my some towels, Ryan to come join me at the hospital and my mom to bring Regan home from the park to help Ryan grab our hospital bags! Thankfully I work in the hospital that I delivered Sidney and 4 hours after my water broke, she was born!
Here's a look back at day one
and now!

Sidney was born at 7lbs 14 oz and 19.5 in long.
She is now 19 lbs 2 oz and 28.5 in long (official stats next week after her appointment).
She is our "little peanut" and drowns in her 12 mo clothes. But she's healthy and happy!


2 comments:

Kari Wendinger said...

Ahhh, now I have goosebumps. I love to look back. Happy 1st birthday to you too Mommy! It's a very special day for both of you.

Thompson's said...

It does go fast, doesn't it? Being the mother of TWO you know that! I've enjoyed following your blog and seeing your girls grow up!

jo