Sunday, September 20, 2009

BUSTED!

Tonight we got home from the park and were busy settling in for the night. Sidney was being awfully quiet in the living room so I went to check on her. I got incredibly scared as I noticed blueish-greenish coloring all around her mouth. As I called for Ryan and kept asking Sidney to give me what was in her mouth, she picked up this wrapper that Regan had left on the floor after dinner....mini M&M's!! No wonder she wouldn't take out what was in her mouth! We asked Regan about the wrapper and she said there were some left because she couldn't get them all out (how many nobody quite knows!); then Regan got really sad. I think she was upset that Sidney had finished her treat! Needless to say, Sidney couldn't sit still tonight, she had a pretty good sugar high going :)

No comments: