Monday, June 29, 2009

Play date!




Today was the last day of my 5 day weekend :( However, we spent the day playing with Kari, Thomas and Natalie Schwartz so it might have been the best day of my time off from work! They drove up this morning and spent the entire day here; the kids had a blast. My favorite time was nap time so we could actually have a conversation and not be interrupted 10 times with "will you help me {put this on}, {take me potty}, {get me a snack}", etc! You'd think after 18 years of friendship we'd run out of things to talk about...not with us! It's great that the kids play so nicely together. I'm not sure they argued even once over a toy! Thomas and Sidney were best buds all day; she adores him! It was good practice for him as they have a new baby joining the family in November!

1 comment:

Kari Wendinger said...

Thanks for a great day!