Thursday, June 25, 2009

5 day weekend!!!

Sidney was waaayyyy to busy to look at the camera today!
Regan "swimming" onto the baby side.
Can you believe it! I'm actually taking a vacation :) Five days off from work IN A ROW! It dawned on me earlier this month that I no longer need to save my vacation. For 4 years I've been saving vacations for maternity leaves. Well, with no more kiddos in the works, I decided to take some vacation time this summer; starting today!! I took the girls to Lynnhurst wading pool in Minneapolis and we had a blast! Regan is such a people watcher that for the first 30 min, she just checks it all out from the edge or on her own, but after that, look out! She had a great time "swimming" on the baby side of the pool and chasing things around on the big kid side of the pool. Sidney had fun just being in water :) We packed a picnic so we could make the outing over the lunch hour and what kid doesn't like a picnic!?


No comments: