Monday, December 10, 2018

Snuggly little boy

As the girls get bigger and their snuggles less frequent (or non-existent from the oldest), I am forever grateful that Lincoln wants nothing more than for someone to "sit by me". Each night he snuggles into my shoulder as he gets a few minutes on his iPad. 
And I love every second of his affection. 


I also love that he willingly shares his snuggles with his favorite Godmother, who happens also to be one of my favorites too :) He doesn't shy away from her tight hugs either! 


Or another one of my favorites....some time with Hope. She helps us out with a few hours of watching him and I got this quick photo while I was at work one day :) I'm pretty sure it was another "sit with me" moment. This boy sure loves to love. 


Love you my snuggly little boy, never stop snuggling. 

No comments: