Friday, December 08, 2017

My favorite 4 legged friend

I know I've mentioned it before....I have a 4 legged friend who doesn't belong to me but treats me like he does! My good friend at work has a service dog-Baylor, who I love just like my own! He sure makes being at work so much more pleasant, who wouldn't love having a dog around the office!? Every morning, while Angie scoots past my office door to the printer, he trots in for a good morning hello. Some times, after a long weekend, or a vacation, he will bounce in like a bunny, ears flopping and all excited to say hello! Seriously, he cracks me up. It makes me giggle when I scroll through my photos in my phone and find pictures of Baylor like he was my own :) 


Sometimes he sits at my feet, sometimes he follows me out the door. No matter what, I love that fluffy golden and am so glad Angie doesn't make me abide by his "no petting" sign! 

No comments: