Thursday, November 23, 2017

November little things

November has been flying past. I am amazed at the sheer number of pictures on my phone, and some of them are just too cute to keep to myself!

I went to happy hour with my amazing coworkers, and one particular colleague just couldn't help himself. He sat at my feet, resting his head on my lap for the majority of dinner. He's so darn cute.  


Sidney's teacher (Regan's former teacher), is simply amazing. She has read the book Wonder to her class since it first came out (including Regan's class). So when the movie came out this year, she gathered up as many kids and families that she could and we headed to that amazing movie where we cried and laughed and cried some more. 
I'm so thankful for incredible teachers, and she sure is one of them!  


Lincoln has been talking over and over about Monster Jam. He started saying those 2 words together before he even knew we had bought him tickets for his birthday. And now, it's about all he can think of. Those toy trucks come with us to school, at play time, and even bath time. It has been the best investment of the toy! 


Remember that amazing teacher I referenced? Well, one day recently, she sent me a text with this photo attached: "Hi Liz! I was correcting the science tests from last week and I had to share one of Sid's answers. Pretty sure she meant "gong". What are you and Ryan doing over there?? :) "
Oh boy did we get a good laugh out of this!

The first few weeks of November are flying by, I'm worried if I blink it'll be Christmas! 

No comments: