Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The little things

This month is just slipping by all too fast. We are living it up and soaking in every last ray of sunshine this summer. I haven't found much time to sit at my computer, this because all of our waking moments are spent outside. Even in this recent dreary weather of cold, rain and wind, I'm outside with Lincoln. Side note: After watching me pace the sidewalks with Lincoln pushing/riding on multiple toys, the neighbors came out and commented "can't get him inside, huh?" I'm really starting to worry about winter!

Here's a little snippet into some of our fun moments over the last few weeks: 

Lincoln simply adores when they send a tractor to the park across the street for mowing day. 

We took in a Circus Juventas show as a family of five. It was loads of fun and incredibly entertaining to all of us! 

The girls have had lots of playdates and it's even better when a friend comes over that loves to play with both of them! 

We got dressed up fancy and went to a wedding with an outdoor reception. In 95F heat. Then I suggested the kids stand by the flowers for a picture, and Lincoln took my request a little too literally. It's like "Where's Waldo"!

At the wedding, Ryan socialized with some high school friends, and I took the kiddos on a long walk around the park and pond, stopping for a few selfies along the way!

Post swim, pre-rain snuggles. And he asked for this all by himself as he commented he was "colll" aka: cold. 
Here's hoping for a nice warm up before we jump into fall, school, and eventually.....S#@$. It's practically a curse word to me :) Please summer, hold on a bit longer! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ: I agree. Summer, stay a lot longer.