Friday, June 19, 2015

Summer time fun!

We're working on a little summer backyard fun around here. Most days I wish I could just stay home and enjoy the sun with the kiddos. Because on "home" days, we sure seem to have a good time!

Don't be fooled, Sidney knows how to swim. She wanted to try on Lincoln's floaty for size and ended up getting stuck. First and last time she tried that! 

Lincoln has been in the pool only a few times. He doesn't have a strong desire and frankly, with the lack of super warm temps, I'm not eager to stand around with him in the pool. Most days he is content to play at his water table or sit beside me and splash his toes. It won't be long and I'll be catching him off the board, so I'll soak up his timid approach to our pool. 



The summer has started out with a bang of scheduled activities, play dates and tournaments. I sure love hanging out with the kids and finding some extra fun when the time allows. Please summer, slow down!, we have so much to enjoy! 

No comments: