Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's the holiday season

I haven't been too terribly excited about the holidays coming up; and it's only because it means that I'm one day closer to going back to work. And I'm going to miss my munchkins everyday!

However, last week we started some preparations, which included a little photo shoot with the Santa hat :) 

The girls and I made up a cute candy sleigh with a gift card attached for each of their teachers. I'm telling you, what did I do before Pinterest?! 
(Ryan has been saying the same thing lately...only his reasons are all food related. Wow, we LOVE Pinterest!)

And I decked out Lincoln in one of his Santa outfits. He wore the other one later in the week but peed all over it before I snapped a picture. Just another day in paradise!

Deep down, I join the girls in their excitement for the holiday season which surrounds us :) 

No comments: