Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas cookie

We enjoyed a little Christmas cookie decorating tonight. This activity is something the girls and I have done together for several years. Boy have the tables turned though and our girls are sure growing up. Instead of me rolling the dough, carefully pulling away the excess dough, and winding up frosting all but 2 of them myself; this year, they did all of the tasks themselves except cleaning up. And I'm guessing that is a job they will forever leave me :) 

Just look at them contemplating their next plan with the remaining dough...

The decorating by Regan follows her artistic ways. She takes her time, adds lots of color and never tires. 

This girl, on the other hand, adds some  a lot of color and then plops a little in her mouth. At the end she said to us "this one is for Lincoln....I'm going to eat it for him". 
What a thoughtful little girl :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ says: making cookies in your Jammie's is the best.