Tuesday, March 05, 2013

What we've been up to

It's been brought to my attention that I'm slacking in the blog department lately. My apologies. Sometimes, life just sucks us in and whisks us away. We've been busy with all sorts of fun, but I haven't been real great at taking pictures along the way. Here's a few photos from the last week: 

Sidney and I had some fun sending pictures to Uncle Shane while he is literally half a world away soaking up some warmer/much more humid temps. She was serving up bowls of suds....

And there's not much better than a sweet smelling 4 year old after a nice warm bath. 

We are on a streak of birthday parties too. This month alone, we have 5 invites on the fridge between Regan and Sidney's friends. I'm happy that they have such lovely friends, but it sure adds to our activity calendar when they are all smashed into a few weeks! 
Regan headed to this mini water park for a fun afternoon of water fun

And our little fish is turning into one heck of a swimmer. She helps the not so experienced swimmers and is a life saver (sometimes literally I heard!) to the supervising parents. She apparently swooped two little ones from going under, one was technically already going under when she grabbed her. Nice work Regan! 

 Sidney and I have been finding more fun/less work on my Fridays off. It dawned on me that if we shuffle tasks around a bit, her and I can get some quality fun in on a Friday. And we're taking complete advantage of daddy getting groceries so we can find the fun! 

No comments: