Thursday, March 07, 2013

Random thoughts

I still haven't broken out my camera from hibernation this week. So iPhone pictures will have to do for this oh so random post.... 

I enjoyed a little extra time with my favorite 4 legged creature this week. When Milo's owner, who happens to be my bestie at work, is seeing a patient with an allergy (or dog fear), I'm #1 babysitter. Oh he is just so pretty and I could curl up next to him and lay on the floor. 

Ryan scored some sweet deals from the on-site store set up at work. One of his perks. Every so often, they hold a sale and sell things for super cheap. The girls and I always love attacking him when he comes through the door carrying bags of goodies. We never quite know what we will find, and this week, the girls each scored over-sized Tinker Bell coloring books and bubbles/soap. 

Not only did Regan have her very first snow day this week, but she also had an already-shortened week with Thursday/Friday off! Man what it must be like to be in first grade these days. So this morning, as I got ready for work, she hung out and danced around in her PJ's. She took some extra time, pulled on my boots and struck a pose, just for me. 

And later in the day, Ryan brought the girls to the hospital for a lunch date. He needed a break (rough day with the two of them I hear) and I wanted to see my loves. They love playing around in office chairs, perching near the window to color me pictures with highlighters. I remember doing similar artwork for my mom so many years ago.

And with a bit of permission from Angie, Milo got a little LOT of loving!! 
I had to laugh when I looked down and Sidney asked "what does this say?" pointing to the "Please Don't Pet" sign on his back and there were oodles of hands petting away. 


Happy iPhone pictures; I will try to do better with bringing out the camera and taking some shots of life before it passes by too quickly. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ says: She still has some of those colored pictures. Thanks for the memories..