Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday! (to me)

It's official, I've turned another year older. And thanks to my wonderful family, I had a great day. We had some other usual family things going on today (dance pictures, Regan attending a friend's birthday party, etc) so I had to wait until tonight to celebrate. It was worth the extra wait. The best part of my day was sitting next to our sweet (yet still ill feeling) Sidney on the couch and she leaned over, rested her head on my arm, and out of the blue said "I love you mommy". That girl really melts my heart.

I opted for dinner at Rain Forest Cafe (you'd think it was Regan's birthday) because I knew the girls would like it:
and then we headed down to Underwater Adventures because there is free admission on your birthday and who doesn't like something that is free! Besides, that place just never gets old.
This big guy decided he needed to say Happy Birthday to me; we actually could see his mouth moving as he rested on the glass.
And now finally Regan can say "it's my birthday next"! She's been waiting a long time :)

No comments: