Friday, January 28, 2011

Cookies!

We made Valentine cookies today; M&M Valentine cookies! Let's just say the girls enjoyed taste testing the M&M's over actually baking. Don't get me wrong, they both love to measure, pour, crack eggs and stir. But really, eating M&M's is so much more satisfying!

Regan grabbed my camera and took some shots today. She then proceeded to drop my camera. I simply cannot wait for her birthday when we will give her a brand new "real" camera. Yes, we are giving her a real camera. Enough of this kid friendly camera crap where the pictures come out blurry every time. And this girl loves to take pictures. I digress...
Now that all those wonderful M&M's were inside the cookies, the girls waited patiently watching the cookies bake.
"See mom! I eat da cuuokie".

No comments: