Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just like mom

It's no secret that my guilty pleasure is fountain pop, so is my mom's. I love it. I can't help it. From a can, a diet coke is just average, but from a fountain, I can't get enough of it. I have been known to walk out of a restaurant drinking 3 glasses of it. So today when Ryan and I went to a movie, I just had to get the biggest size so that I could get a free refill on the way out. Unfortunately, this little peanut shares her mommy's (and grandma's) love for fountain pop. Despite my efforts to hide the cup at the back of the counter top, she spotted it and begged for some. I had to oblige, but the picture shows just how big that cup was! And yes, I finished nearly 3/4's of it by myself today. I could've downed it all but I was trying to be a good wife and share with Ryan!

2 comments:

Kari Wendinger said...

Oh, there is nothing like fountain pop!

Anonymous said...

GJ says: I had to close my eyes every time I went to the fridge on Monday so I wouldn't be tempted to drink the remainder of it. I did have a few sips though.