Thursday, September 09, 2010

Birthday Eve

It's hard to believe our little baby girl is turning 2 years old tomorrow! Our once tiny little baby is now a full of energy two year old. I rocked her a little extra tonight, savoring every last minute with my 1 year old (although chances are she'll make her way into our bed before midnight!). Starting tomorrow, I will have a 2 and a 4 year old; that just sounds strange to me!
This little sweetie is growing some cute blond curls to go along with her very light brown eyes and quickly fading tanned skin. She absolutely loves playing with babies, feeding them, rocking them, and giving them orders as to where to sit. She also enjoys barbies, princesses and reading books. She is incredibly stubborn, strong willed and determined. She is virtually fully potty trained and we're ready to try the cute little Elmo undies as her reward for such a great job on this task. She simply adores her sister's attention, loves to rough house and play with daddy but her favorite seems to be simply being held by mommy. She has been a mama's baby from the day she was born, sleeping only while I was holding her (not to fret, we have moved on from that stage...sort of!).
But I know this beautiful-bouncy-almost-two-year-old won't always want her mommy to hold her, so for now, I'm going to squeeze her tight every chance I get and spoil her rotten with love and attention! Happy Birthday Eve Sidney Marie! We love you!

1 comment:

Hudson and Paxton said...

Happy Birthday Sid!