Friday, April 09, 2010

The only American Idol I need!

Last night was date night. But I opted to go with my mom instead of Ryan, and he was pretty disappointed as we went to the Bon Jovi concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To give a little history, my mom has been in love with this man (sorry dad) since I stood all of 3 feet tall. She even had (I mean, HAS) a 1980's poster of him stylin' in a vest showing off his wild hair and tattoos hanging in her sewing room! Wouldn't you know it, she got me hooked on the guy. I can't help myself, he's amazing!
So as the guys hung out at home with the girls, my mom and I were giddy over this man, on our feet the entire concert! He gave a stunning 2.5 hour performance (yes, you read that right) and said at the beginning "I'm the only American Idol you'll need"! Darn right!
We've gone to see Cher twice, and while she gives an amazing performance herself, she sure isn't this good looking! They came back for an encore and the crowd went nuts; even after they were finished, or so everyone thought, the screaming continued and he just couldn't help it and gave in for just one more song! Simply an amazing performance!

Thanks mom!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom says-You have amazing taste in "idols"-thank you, it is an awesome memory.