Thursday, April 01, 2010

Improvise!

What do you do when you're on a bike ride with the girls and get a phone call asking for a second showing on the house in just 30 minutes, which of course happens to be dinnertime? Improvise!! That's exactly what we did. I pedaled like crazy back home, calling Ryan to explain the situation who was still working and we quickly packed a picnic! We threw our picnic basket together in 5 minutes flat, including PB/J sandwiches, bananas and animal crackers (I didn't say it was gourmet!). Five trips back into the house for things forgotten (bib, diaper...just in case, camera, water, etc), we eventually buckled back into the carrier and headed to the park to enjoy our picnic. All I can say is thank goodness for amazing weather!
The girls enjoyed lots of playtime after our picnic, we can hardly keep track of Regan these days. She meets a new friend and off they go running and playing together :)


(I have a picture of Regan in this same slide, I'll have to do a side by side)



2 comments:

Hudson and Paxton said...

You do what you gotta do to sell the house!!!

Roz said...

I feel so tired when I read words like "showing" and "open house" on your blog entries.

Hang in there! Hopefully your hard work will pay off very soon!