Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Perspective

We had a winter trip planned to visit Arizona and see Grandma Jan this month (bigger post in the near future). Sadly, Arizona has had a relatively chilly winter and I was disappointed that we weren't going to be seeing 80-degree weather. 
My family, on the other hand, kept telling me "no matter what, it is going to be warmer than here!"


And boy were they right! 
While we didn't get 80 degree weather, it was warm and beautiful and the sunshine on our faces felt ah-mazing! 


And as our return flight home was delayed due to another massive snowstorm (one that gave the kids their 5th snow day this year), I'm warmed by the perspective our family taught me during this winter getaway. 
Now we wait for spring....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ: Too bad it will take until May for all that snow to melt.