Saturday, February 23, 2019

Ahhh! A teenager! Happy 13th Regan

Our sweet, emotional, adventurous, oldest child is now a TEENAGER!
And I can hardly believe my eyes. 
Oh that sweet face with a big pouty lip is now a teen. 


She still loves to try new things, generally one with little fear. 


Certainly not afraid of heights, or falling. 
In fact, she recently told me she wanted to try out for several softball clubs this fall. When I asked why those particular clubs, she confidently said because she wouldn't be following the masses. 


Oh and she is definitely giving us a run for our money.
She has one heck of an eye roll, an enormous temper (and we thought 4 year olds were challenging) and some not so kind words when she's really angry. 

I know this is a phase, and the teen years are tough. We love you to pieces Regan, and wish you a very Happy 13th Birthday! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ: I can't believe you are 13. Where did the time go? Keep on your adventures. Happy Birthday, love you to pieces.