Saturday, February 10, 2018

Little bit of everything

The recent weeks have been a hustle and bustle of a little bit of everything. We chauffer the kids from school to activities to friends to home. Our jobs are increasingly demanding and appropriately challenging. Occasionally, sometimes, rarely we get a little downtime and soak in each other (or if you're Sidney, whine that she's so bored because we have an extra hour or two unscheduled!). 

Here's a little bit of our everything: 

Lincoln cannot be more proud of his Friday morning swimming lessons. He adores them. And who wouldn't when you end the class flying through the air! He has excelled at swimming as well, front crawl, back crawl, it's incredible to watch! 


Regan has no problem with downtime. She has an ongoing obsession with slime, and has moved onto the floor because her giant bubbles are growing too big for the kitchen counters. 


Regan and I went on a shopping date and she convinced me to swing through the cutest little bakery shop and pick up a few custom cupcakes. Apparently they were delicious!

Maybe it's because I'm older wiser, or maybe it's actually something new, but whatever the case, I'm in love with the gorgeous sunsets this winter. If it has to be cold, and I have to be driving before the sun rises, at least it's beautiful. 


And upon arrival to my office, I am greeted daily by the best co-worker around: Baylor! He loves me as much as I love him and it's so fun to have his greetings each day. Most recently, he walked into my office, plopped himself by my feet and promptly fell asleep with his head on the footings of my chair! 


No comments: