Saturday, August 26, 2017

A boys best friend


Our kiddos want a dog, badly. They actually would take any type of pet at this point, including a rodent! But there is no way I'm taking on a rodent, I just can't do it. They've begged over and over again. We've gone circles with excuses about why we can't get a dog (my argument is that we are rarely home and it wouldn't be fair. Ryan thinks he would end up doing the dirty-dog work.). And it doesn't help that my dearest friend at work has one of the most well-behaved service dog. The kids have a skewed mind, thinking every dog is as sweet and well-mannered! Thankfully she brings him over to visit and even lets us borrow him now and again so the kids can get their dog-fix. Oh how this picture pulls at my heart strings. I know they would love up on a dog. And they pretty much have me convinced....but Ryan's newest argument is we can get a dog when he gets a motorcycle. 


Guess he's getting a pretty big Christmas gift this year :) 

No comments: