Thursday, April 02, 2015

Spring Break!....Sea Life


 With spring break this week, we opted to stay close to home for many of reasons (mostly because it's impossible for Ryan to take this particular week of the month off from work). And as we are working towards saving up for a "trip of a lifetime", I searched high and low for fun things to do close to home without breaking the bank. 
I felt like I won the lottery when I discovered some deep discounts to Sea Life through work. Yea for a fun morning!! 

Lincoln clung to me as we ventured through the tubes with the sharks/fish swimming around us. I think he loved it, but only if he was glued to my hip. He made a fishy face for most of our time there and when we later got home, he was telling Ryan all about our morning by doing his best shark impression (he stiffens his body with arms out straight in front of him and makes sort of a growly mean looking face!). 


We all love the jelly fish tanks. It's pitch black but simply breath-taking. Those fish are quite the creatures and watching them float about their tanks is almost calming. 

I love that the lighting changes in this room, because it keeps it entertaining for the little ones and allows for some pretty neat pictures. 
I let the girls bring along their iPods so they could take their own pictures (don't be fooled, Sidney looks like she's playing a game, but she's really just trying to figure out her camera/close ups). 

I'm so happy that we were able to see this awesome place! Can't wait to come back again soon. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ. Where is this place ? Looks really neat.