Friday, April 10, 2015

Siblings

I just love that these 3 have each other. To love, to pick on, to cherish to bother. They really do love each other, despite a lot of bickering. Now that Lincoln is a full on toddler, he's joining his big sisters at the table when it's homework time. I love to see them around the table, talking (even bickering sometimes), because it means they are bonding. 
It's so wonderful to see them learning from each other too. Sidney's sight words are hanging on the wall and we make her recite them regularly. Lincoln recently started insisting on sitting in the chair, pointing to the words and babbling his own way through each of the words too. Simply adorable!

And since it's National Sibling day, I thought I'd give a quick shout out to my big brother....who together, I'm sure we put a few gray hairs on our parents' heads :) 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ: a few grey and a few less. But, I am so very happy that you communicate and talk and love each other. That is my most treasured love. Thank you. Love you both.