Friday, April 06, 2012

Sky Zone

I'm fortunate enough to get to spend some time with Regan (and Sidney) during Regan's spring break. And today, I wanted them to take a good nap, so in doing what any good mother would do, I knew I needed to wear them out! So we ventured to a (new to us) indoor trampoline place called Sky Zone. We lucked out and it was "Toddler Time" which meant anyone 5 and under, along with parents, could jump for a great price. So I did a not-so-honest thing and lied about Regan's age :) Shhhh. 
We jumped for over and hour in this wild place!! 

 Taking a few breaks in the pit (gross, I know)
Where's Regan? 
Sidney is a wee bit crabby the past several days after receiving a derm treatment so she was slightly out of sorts. But she had fun and tried her darndest to run and bounce of the tramps against the wall. She didn't succeed but she got tired while trying! 

See? 
Slightly out of her element. 
Poor girl :( 
 Click below to see a couple second video. 
 And guess what: all is quiet around here during this lovely nap time of ours :) 

No comments: