Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I got to celebrate my birthday at the waterpark today....sure felt like a kid again! We had a wonderful time going down slides, hanging out in the lazy river and watching the girls swim. It turned sour when my camera was stolen. Thankfully grandma Sheri is borrowing an old camera of mine (she broke hers on Monday!) so we were still able to get some good shots.
Lesson learned, never leave a camera unattended, even covered up in a swim bag. Guess I'm getting myself a birthday present this year :(
Sidney made this face every time the gigantic water bucket would pour down water into the kiddie area! It's priceless!!
She's like a fish in the water, kicking her legs, jumping off the edge and wanting to swim all day long.

What trip to Duluth is complete without a stop in Canal Park for some photos by the lake! It was a little windy, can you tell?!




No comments: