Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We're in trouble

...no photo, let me explain.
Tonight I had the bath water running before bath time. Both girls were running around, half dressed and being very giggly. I didn't pay much attention and went into their room to grab PJ's. I knew something had to be bad when I walked into the bathroom to them teaming up against us! Turns out, they unraveled toilet paper (likely Sidney) and then threw it into the bath water!!! (that part was likely Regan's doing). I wanted to laugh but first scolded them and then turned my back so they wouldn't see me laughing. Ryan didn't think it was as funny. And he wasn't even the one that had to scoop out wet toilet paper....I almost wanted to throw it on the ceiling to see if it would stick!
Those were the days....

No comments: